1. Manages, supports, and coordinates all business development activities associated with nanogenerator applications, recommends and executes product strategies and tactics for sales and business growth.
2. Coordinates the development and evaluation of new business opportunities through the identification of new channels and strategic business relationships.
3. Develops and implements all programs associated with market strategy, commercialization, sales and promotion of products.
4. Develop and implement strategies and tactics to ensure product line success in its targeted market.
5. Recommend new product opportunities through market analysis and "Voice of Customer" research.
6. Keeps abreast of industry trends, competitive moves, and development trends for the purpose of enhancing overall market knowledge.
7. Drives the development of market launch strategies, product positioning statements, functional specifications, ad copy, WEB information, sales training information, and insure they are disseminated to the appropriate parties.
8. Fully responsible to develop and be able to present the business strategy for assigned products.
9. Is responsible to travel with assigned products to a multitude of publications and mass media editorial. Is responsible to build an on-going business relationship with the most influential editors within the product area and business marketplace.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
1. A master's degree in business, marketing, or engineering required, MBA preferred
2. 5+ years business development experience, preferably in the technology, sportswear, high-end FMCG, or piezo-film sensor industry
3. A proven capacity for advanced level of impact and influence, strategic thinking, drive, execution, and innovation
4. A demonstrated ability to be a constant force for improvement; a high energy level and strong action orientation
5. Excellent oral and written communication skills at all levels of the company
6. Proven leadership and teamwork skills
7. Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced startup environment
8. Result-driven and able to think out of the box
9. Fluent in Chinese and English
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
We offer excellent compensation and benefits for the right candidates.
1. Competitive salary, bonus, and stock options
2. Paid medical leave and vacation
3. Medical insurance